What Was I Thinking?: My camera’s frame count is off – when I left the track, I thought I’d shot about 1400 photos for the weekend. When I dumped them on the computer last night, the actual count was 2200 exactly! I have deleted over a thousand (mainly partial cars) and am still sorting the remainder into various categories. Then I can choose the best of those, crop them to a manageable size and post them. Here’s what you’ll see when they’re up:
- Cars, cars, cars of all kinds
- Bud Moeller, in the flesh! (Remember last year?)
- Helio and his hot new girlfriend
- Ryan Briscoe’s cute caboose
- Mama Ice, Papa Ice, Emma Ice and Ice
- Tomas “Hot Papa” Scheckter (and the world’s skinniest legs!)
- Daniker, Daniker, Daniker
- Marco’s newest movie theme paint scheme (better than Indy at Indy!)
- The best media folks, even if they’re a little hard on the lens (think RM, bless his heart)
- Owners and drivers and tires, oh my!
- Air show jets making smoke hearts
- The World’s Cutest Cottage(TM)
- Did I mention cars?
I appreciate your patience as I dig out from under the photo blizzard. Got some good ones!