Sneak Leaks: We’re expecting the full schedule later this week, but some of the details are sneaking out now. Here are some guesses leading up to Indy:
- Mid-March – Preto Riberao, Brazil (and maybe another race as well)
- March 28 – St. Petersberg, FL (via St. Pete’s Twitter feed)
- April 11 – Barber Motorsports Car Park (via various media reports today)
- April 18 – Long Beach (Googled it and found it on the LBGP web site)
- April 25 – Kansas (? – a guess)
- May 12 – Opening day at Indy? If they stay with the shortened month, a May 12 start would mirror this year’s timeframe. Does this not feel reallllly late?
Kentucky has Labor Day, if previous reports hold true, and we know Watkins Glen wants to return to September.