15 February 2007

Waiting…Waiting: I saw the numbers on the Change of Salary form, which has already gone to payroll. But still no offer letter (everything’s done very formally when you get promoted “out of season”). It’s been sent, probably via Interoffice Mail, which means it will take a full day to arrive from the building next door. I should have offered to walk over and get it. *grin*

Travelin’?: I may get a chance to head back east and see my family around the last weekend of April or first weekend of May. I’m hoping for May so I can hit the Speedway for some 500 practice sessions, but the timing depends on work and family plans.

About the author


View all posts